• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Green Cove Springs

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Feb.19-21. If you go to the Fl. MVPA web sight they have the address. I been there and it is real close for me so I do not know the correct address.

Reactions: art

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok tip of the iceberg. If any of this stuff does not sell in Green Cove then I will sell to members after. Four different sizes of Hardigg plus aluminum med boxes. Nos 939 series mufflers. Collard medium tow bar with 1x1''. 1x3/4'' feet and pair double chain axle clamps. Heavy duty truck 4 way. NOS Teledyne four cylinder. Deuce tool box. NOS Windshields for M37, Deuce, 809. NOS both side soft top frame work for Deuce or 5 ton no cross bar. Jameson tent light set. Sold a lot of these remove the lights and you have TSA approved for flight locking gun case. Use Springer seat back. NOS Complete springer seat top. New old stock Deuce drivers door complete with glass. Nos Deuce battery boxes.

Attachments

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pics of the Green stuff. Six Nos Deuce two hole injectors. Rebuilt Ambac Hyd. Head. Deuce front axle boots. Deuce fuel filters. Nos 809 series PCB. Nos 809 series master cylinder. Think I still have NOS Deuce pressure plate and disc. Think I still have 809 series Pressure plate and disc. Nos Deuce GMA still in the box camo soft top and plenty of the windshield to back cross bar metal rods. Hold on to your shorts more to come when I open the storage boxes.

Attachments

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M37. 915A2. 1088. 5 ton and Deuce snatch blocks. Deuce or 5 ton both side door glass. Nice lifting / recovery nylon strap with chain end. Nice adjustable recovery chain. NOS Deuce stack end. Good shape 5 ton end stack. Looks like good shape Deuce oil cooler cover. Big ammo cans. Metal fuel can holders. More to come so check back.

Attachments

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just to be clear I am too old and grumpy to load any of this stuff and bring it if not spoked for and I do expect payment if you are happy with it. Got shafted two Ga. rally's ago as someone said bring some big stuff high dollar that they wanted it then backed out. Not real pissed of because I saw lot of friends and sold some stuff but I did NOT need to bring big trailer. So with that said if you see something you like PM me for my phone # please. Looks like three NOS double chamber air tanks. Bumper step. Some shackles and pins. Do not know what they fit but a flock of valve stems. Was told it is a 24 volt magnetic work light. I believe they are NOS Deuce flanges for the axle's. NOS in box complete Deuce engine gasket set with new Fire ring installed in gasket plus that sealer that is imprinted on head gasket. Deuce mushroom intake good shape cap. Also if you do not see something pm me for my cell and ask because I might just have or be able to find you part.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks