• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Green Fever Baby! -

GovBuyer

Hi everyone, this is my first post as you can see. I've been reading on SS for quite a while....seems like a great site with a lot of good people.

Well, I caught the highly contagious green fever that most of you here could also attest to. :cookoo: Now I've got two deuces sitting in Redstone AL, and one in Ft Jackson SC. Waiting on my EUC now.

I'm a halfway decent mechanic, and after doing a lot of reading on SS it's pretty much been decided that my brother and I will attempt to recover the 2 trucks in Redstone. Shouldn't be too bad of a drive to Pensacola if we don't have any major problems.

I was wondering if any other SS members will be recovering their vehicles from Redstone and traveling on or near my route...maybe we could convoy, or at least meet / help each other while on the base.

I'm planning on getting the deuce in Ft Jackson SC hauled to Pensacola. Does anyone know of a good reasonable carrier to do this?

By the way, if anyone needs something checked out while I'm in Redstone let me know...I'll be glad to help out a fellow MV enthusiast.

I've also got a place for overnight parking if anyone needs to stopover in Pensacola.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome.....I have done a lot of business at Redstone......Teresa is the GL godess up there and will help you out all she can (just don't get on her bad side).

SS member "Cleb" lives right off Redstone and is a good fellow.

I am going up tomorrow to help him recover a M818.

P'cola is not too bad a drive from Huntsville.