• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

green flag GP

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where is Y?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No games, please just follow the site rules.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes it is.
The Y ist the End of GermanY.

But nobody knows the meaning of the green flag?
Honestly, it's probably that yard's internal tracking mechanism. Nothing official. Probably them marking it as "Bob has looked at this" "ready for photos" or something. You can see on a lot of trucks stateside that they'll have DRMO in spray paint on them, or other markings. It's just a way to keep track of tens of hundreds of items that all look almost-exactly the same.

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If that's the same one I saw online on Gov planet the description says it has massive steering play...in the pictures you can see that the steering box is cracked. When I got my Blazer from them mine had one too....brake line was broken so no brakes...could be a warning for a yard guy to not go nuts driving it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks