• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Green KFX 700 FS

tklm539

I am not sure if this is a good location or I am out of line listing this here. If it is out of line, please pull it and I apologize.

I need to sell my Kawasaki KFX 700 Quad below please find my description. I will post pictures in the morning.

http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/Detail.aspx?id=236

2006 KFX 700, less than 100 hours. (Green)
$4900.00 O.B.O., have over $8000 in it with all the parts. Kelly Blue Book lists it at $4520.00 stock in good condition. This quad is far from stock and much closer to new condition.
Upgrades include:
Trail Tech Computer
Pro Armor Oversized Nerf Bars with heal guarud
Pro Armor six Pack Rack
Full DG Skid Plates D&G Fuel Cell Guard D&G CV Belt Guard Fat Peg Extended Foot Pegs
HMF Dual Exhaust(Green)I have the silencers and Spark arresters for them. I also have the new original pipe that came with the quad.
Green Shock Covers
Tires are stock and nearly new
Tech Spec Gripers K&N Filter
Black full face and visor large helmet goes with it.
Twist style throttle goes with it but not installed

Only damage is the on front left fender where it touched the pipe, 2" of melt. Otherwise quad looks and runs like new.

Thanks
Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks