• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Green or Black?

NVFireFighter

I'm contemplating painting the wheels black but.....I'm getting feedback from some that they like the green. They are powder coated this John Deere Green, so it does fuel the debate. The spare is also PC JD Green.

I'm torn.....

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think tan would be a nice contrast with your cargo cover being tan too. Also what wheel and tire set up do you have there?

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have painted the wheels on the 5 ton black and the Deuce wheels green, on the Deuce I seem to prefer them green, on the bigger trucks black seems to be my preferance!
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks