• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from J-ville Fl

Unkln8

I am a new proud 66 Deuce owner. I did 2 infantry tours in Iraq and had the pleasure of being tossed around in the back of one of these things and always told myself I was going to get one. That day came so here I am. I look forward to feed back and constructive criticism on my dreams for my Deuce. I have a broad mechanical and welding/fab background so if I can be of assistance to anyone in the Fl/Ga area please don't hesitate to hit me up. Please bear with me as I learn my way around the site as I'm sure I'll ask a lot of questions that have already been answered. Thanks in advance and I'm excited to be in the club. Unkln8 :-D

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
my 1st

HI welcome im new here too also an IRAQ VET 88M trans unit,my 1st trk was a M756A2 (my pics is of me by it) still have it need bed pts too. I also have an M34 comming here soon from NH it was the 1st style of the m35 type trks.
A gas eng,single rear tires,and fender wells in bed. I have a friend lives 30 min so of u has an M151 not a1 or a2 I have an m105 there too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks