• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from J-ville Fl

Unkln8

I am a new proud 66 Deuce owner. I did 2 infantry tours in Iraq and had the pleasure of being tossed around in the back of one of these things and always told myself I was going to get one. That day came so here I am. I look forward to feed back and constructive criticism on my dreams for my Deuce. I have a broad mechanical and welding/fab background so if I can be of assistance to anyone in the Fl/Ga area please don't hesitate to hit me up. Please bear with me as I learn my way around the site as I'm sure I'll ask a lot of questions that have already been answered. Thanks in advance and I'm excited to be in the club. Unkln8 :-D

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
my 1st

HI welcome im new here too also an IRAQ VET 88M trans unit,my 1st trk was a M756A2 (my pics is of me by it) still have it need bed pts too. I also have an M34 comming here soon from NH it was the 1st style of the m35 type trks.
A gas eng,single rear tires,and fender wells in bed. I have a friend lives 30 min so of u has an M151 not a1 or a2 I have an m105 there too.