• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from Louisiana

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe they've changed back to where they were a couple of years ago, which would be real good news. It has been 6-months or so since I've bought a truck from there, and I can't find that requirement in the lot description like it used to be. I would definately call first to verify 'tho before I planned to drive off base. Let us know what you find out.
To reply to my own post - which is kinda like talking to yourself - it depends on which yard the truck comes from at Camp Shelby. If it's the GL yard, it can be driven off base.

But we do a meet at Timntrucks in Ponchatoula in April. Come see us with or without a green machine.

Last edited:

zguinness

Got her home today. 140 miles and my ass hurts.

The CTIS lights are flashing... guess my first project will be to figure out what's going on there.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got her home today. 140 miles and my ass hurts. QUOTE]

They call it the green iron disease, but I think it should be called the iron butt disease :D. Glad you got it home safely and passed the initiation test, now we need more pictures - of the truck not your butt.