• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from Norf Cackalacky

BOZZY13

Getting ready to pick up a couple MEP-803's. Visited off and on and finally signed up. Lots of great members on here with some really good info![thumbzup]

BOZZY13

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Dan, what area of Charlotte are you?

Coffey, I either came through or close by Gray Court a week or so ago leaving Augusta Rd recycling over in Piedmont heading back through Columbia over to Charleston. That was a loooong day...Charlotte to Greenville to Columbia to Charleston, back to Columbia and back up through Charlotte.

FloridaAKM

Welcome aboard from North Florida, stow your gear & prepare to get underway. You will find a tremendous amount of information & experience from the experts here.

BOZZY13

Hey guys. I'm sure I'll be spending a lot more time on here once I finally get around to picking up my generators. Hopefully, it won't be due to problems but instead for some pics and vids. The auction descriptions said, "Able to crank", so that's a good starting point at least.