• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from Orlando, FL

Friggin Fuego

Hey everyone,

My interest in the M1009's brought me here. I've done a lot of reading on the forum in the last hour and now I'm catching interest in some of the other vehicles here also lol. Amazing site you guys have! :D

3dAngus

Welcome. I was just there for Thanksgiving. Picked up a couple of special toys at Gander Mountain, while visiting my son in Debary.

Good site. Good people. Well Moderated.

caliber1

Welcome from west of Orlando. Whenever Vinny gets around to it, there will be a thread opened for the february trail ride and campout in Richloam. Great time with some great people.

Cookie

Fuego,

My duece is just a bit SW of the Sams on 50. I will talk with the co-owner about hooking up with you if you wish.

I will see if we can get to the Feb trail ride (depending on paintball schedule).

caliber1

Cookie and Fuego, the February trail ride is the event of the year down here. Not too hot, not too cold. Should still be plenty of water left in the woods. There are plenty of pics of the fun in this thread from earlier this month. And welcome to you both!!

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?95034-**2012-Florida-Military-Vehicle-Rally**Fall-Event**

Fuego,

My duece is just a bit SW of the Sams on 50. I will talk with the co-owner about hooking up with you if you wish.

I will see if we can get to the Feb trail ride (depending on paintball schedule).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks