• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings from Russia

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Massachusetts. My guess is you got very lucky finding a Deuce that close to home! But good for you, your group of friends will enjoy your addition! I'm sure you will see the Deuce is one tough truck! Have fun!

Reactions: HDN

Moohamor

Thank you all very much
I am very glad that he was in your company
For the translation I use Google translator but it is because of lack of language practice
I understand your message without an interpreter =)

I did it, I went to see the truck and made a deposit !!!

Here is my translation of messages for youhttps://www.drive2.ru/b/467768806291276660/?m=467771005314532482&page=0#a467771005314532482:

Every little boy has a dream, I'm becoming quite a big uncle continued to live his dream.
I must say that the first time I sat behind the wheel of cars of about 3 years old and it was the Urals and was a matter of Dresden (may not believe me, but I was so accurately described their parents all that I remember that even they agreed that it was true and I remember ) - sitting on his lap but he turned the steering wheel (at least I thought so)

And since then, I've always wanted a big car - ideally URAL but it never happened. There were lots of GAZ-66, ZIL was once even almost bought Kraz but the Urals and was not. Quite a long time I had a Willys Kaiser then, and I also began to travel preferably on American cars. The US military machine, always I really liked. Do not get me wrong, our cars, I also have great respect for, but a lot of them and they are easy to buy find a change to touch, and the Americans as far as America. (Somewhere in there, but I have not seen))
And here 9 years ago, I saw an advertisement for the sale of M35A2 somewhere near Irkutsk with a dead engine and without documents. Very he liked me, I tried to find the owners, but found only that bought the ghost of data like a large sum of money. Soon the ads gone, and the car was left in my head. Every couple of years I have tried to look through all possible channels but could not find it. Rumor has it that he is now in Irkutsk repainted in yellow with left documents, Japanese motor and bochkoy- scavengers works =) Well if you live, it is a pity that so =)

A few months ago I saw on sale in the 900km from me the M35A2. Long toiled, made contact with the owner (an excellent man was) - And here I am a truck - counting down a deposit and get a sea of ​​documentation for review =)!
That's why I started the super sale of all that is acquired back-breaking labor =) Amount for me not a little, but a start has been given to the deposit from the sale of the car is removed - it is now and I wait =)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWNmXCSh5ao&t=1s
This video was made last summer
this is the first run after six years standing. And the video shows problems with the fuel pump

IMG_1112.jpgIMG_1133.jpgIMG_1125.jpgIMG_1123.jpgIMG_1117.jpgIMG_1116.jpgIMG_1115.jpgIMG_1113.jpgIMG_1141.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Moohamor

Only 590 miles from your house in Moscow, waiting for nine years.
Good, a multi-fuel in Russia.
Are you going to drive it or transport it to home?
You sure came to the right place to talk about it!
I'm not sure yet.Now I will look for spare parts after repairand only after that I will take a decision whether he will go on it or it will carry his tow truckps I have diesel fuel from the top of the pump - I need to fix it

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I share the sentiments that your English is way better than my Russian! I have two cousins that served religious Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints missions in Moscow, Russia and they speak fluent Russian because of it. Too bad they're not Military Vehicle (MV) enthusiasts!

In that video, it was very satisfying to see the deuce not only start in who knows how long, but run and drive very well! I call that very successful, and you're mechanical wizards!

Last edited:
Reactions: HDN

Moohamor

And there is no way to know the history of my carHere is a photo of the nameplateIMG_1115.jpgAnd I also seem to need M35A2 Deuce Multifuel Injection Pump Hydraulic Head ??????.jpg
Because mine is faultyCan I buy it separately?

Awol

Congratulations on finding such a cool truck in Russia!

It must be weird seeing an American military machine over there. It looks like a great truck!

Guyfang

Staff member
Yes, you can get parts. Have you download the manuals from SS? Look at the parts manual. Get the NSN for the part, and look in the internet. Or ask in the SS forum.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulation Leonid, your truck has lots of potential. Good Luck with her, and remember were here to help. :goodjob:

DLJIII

Добро пожаловать друг, красивый машина. Я рад, что вы здесь с нами.
Добро пожаловать друг, красивый машина. Я рад, что вы здесь с нами.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks