• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Greetings From Utah

kenred

Hello,

I am a new member from Utah, didn't want to take up much room but I thought I ought to say hello. I have been in the Army, I have a soft spot for military vehicles. That about sums it up.

Thanks

DrillerSurplus

Welcome

I'm from Utah, but spend most of my time up in Seattle. There are quite a few Utah members on SS and if you ever get a MV you will find an amazing depth of knowledge and experience on this site.

mcmullag

where in Utah? I have been to Moab a few times, would really like to explore more of that state. I think Boyce equipment is in your state. I sure would like to walk around their place and see all the military surplus they have.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey hey! Welcome from another Utah resident!

Also, if interested, you may like to meet with local enthusiasts via the Utah Military Vehicle Club (see signature).

Any intent on getting into the hobby yourself? If so, what kind of craft, vehicle, miniatures, replicas, or pseudo military-esq do you have a hankering for? :D

Last edited:

MtnSnow

Hello fellow Utahn! There is a few of us here in the Wasatch front at I have personally met and I know there is a few scattered all over the state. What area are you from?.

Gunzy

Welcome, I'm in Roy and have had a fair amount of dealings with Boyce Equipment in Ogden and another local company called Plan B.

kenred

Thanks for all the reply's. I am sorry I haven't checked here in a little while. Thanks for all the welcome and encouraging post.
I am from Spanish Fork, I like all Military vehicles. I look forward to hanging out and enjoying all the depth of knowledge that I can soak up.
Once again Thanks.