• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grote LED's on my deuce

I recently bought a pair of tan Grote LED taillights and am installing them on my M35A2. I made a video comparing the Grote LED to the stock bulb-style lights.
I did a quick search, and while people have posted pics of their lights, the search engine didn't come back with any video results. This is my first video, and I apologize in advance for any quality issues.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWiaaqs989M[/media]

jasonjc

Your truck looks great. I'd watch the vid but I don't have 45mins for it to down load:xdarn dialup:x

If you want too improve your lights with out spending $$ just paint the inside of the housing with sliver or crome paint.

Donald Poppell

Nice video. Especially for your first.
Mine came with LEDs and the push button keypad.
They sure are bright in the daytime and even better at night.
Thinking about getting a set for the M101A2 that way I don't have to switch out bulbs when pulling with the Deuce or a civilian vehicle.

CanonNinja

i snagged all mine from Ebay. i scored huge on them after looking for months. I think I have like $600 total for trucklite headlights and front turns, and grote rears, all brand new