• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grrr...Mon camion est merde (Truck broken again)

84cucv1ton

RE: Re: RE: Grrr

i would wait to you get back. i didnt understand my 6.2 wiring and not starting either. guys on here helped me out a lot. runs good now.

wish i could sell my 6.2 for 450 never mind 2500. about to take some to the scrap yard.

I helped put a sm465 out of a 87 k30 into a m1009. 85 and up k30 is the years you want 32 spline np205 and a hydro clutch. 6.2 and a sm465 is torque. be surprised what you can go up. they can go a long time. before we put this in, it was rebuilt. had over 250k on it.

hope it works out for ya

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: Grrr

Tell your mechanic I have a 6.2 in a can I will sell him for that... I agree the guy is way out of the park on his estimate and diagnosis. The folks here can help you fix about anything it is great. That is just on line if you had it at a rally I bet the great folks here would have it rebuilt by the end of the rally.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would also have serious doubts on the mechanic. Wants 2K to fix and offers $2500 for an engine that no one would pay over 1K for (I just gave one away), sounds way strange.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks