• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Grrrrrr

l1a1man

I have worked through everything and had my truck running great. Now it won't start. If I get the selenoid to kick on it will start, if not it just cranks. I have no wait light and no click from the selenoid. Not the card. I have tried several and nothing. cranks over fine. Volts are fine. I was turning the key real slow until the selenoid would catch and the wait light would come on, now it won't do that. Any thoughts/ I am about to go manual.

While tracing the wires under the hood I found a blue wire with pink stripe and a connector at the end hanging. What does this go to?

With a manual button do I remove the card completley?

HAWKMAN

You can remove the card with a manual "bypass" button, as there is no need for it once the system is bypassed. As for that mystery wire, I think it's for diagnosis, on a gas truck it is used for checking/setting timing. Hope all works out for you

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks