• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GSA only source for goats?

Joe Gamma

I have a real lead on one and almost bought it three months ago...I will call him tommorrow since I have done some buisness with him. If he still has it and its for sale I will post again to you tommorrow. Only reason i didn't buy it was because then I would have two and this one was just to nice to be a parts goat..

Joe

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many of the goats went to the Forest Service and to local fire departments. When they sell one, it would probably just be a straight sale, with no de-mil required. The Boy Scouts also probably have some floating around as well.
If you get one from the forest service or fire departments (acquired through the program) they have to be turned back in and demilled. Remember the ones in OKC for example?

iam4thapack

Title doesn't mean a thing to me in Georgia.

One, and apparently the guy doesn't want to sell it that bad. You'd think he'd either reply back to my emails or offers. I've even figured out his account here and not heard anything back from him.
Sent a few messages via the popular site as well without any response. Don't feel like you are alone in your lack of communications.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks