• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GSA trucks for sale

rice

GSA listed some in Medon TN today. Some of them look rough, but some are really great trucks. I have 2 I bought from GSA, my red deuce with 3300 miles in excellent condition, and my 86 M35A2C I bought in GA and drove 200 miles home without doing anything to it. Paid total cost less than $2000.00 for both trucks. I bought 2 in Ga last year for $878 each and drove both home, did have to put radiator in the winch model and a fuel pump in the other and batteries.And I got SF97's with all of them I sold the 2 last year before I got them home for $2500 and $3000.
The one`s I've looked at in FL have been pretty rusty. Just check out what you`re buying wherever you buy it, look deeper than the 1st appearance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks