• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Guilford Co Courthouse"History of the American Soldier"living history display Nov 15

AMGeneral

Guilford Co Courthouse"History of the American Soldier"living history display Nov 15

Tarheel and I participated in a living history display at Guilford Co Courthouse this past Saturday(Nov 15),all periods of the American soldier were represented,(French and Indian war through present day). Just a few pics follow.

Attachments

greenjeepster

I have spent a lot of time in Greensboro at Guilford court house. It was one of my favorite places to stop and take a break when I was driving a truck for the state. If I remember correctly, Robert E. Lees father (Light Horse Harry) fought at that battle and that was one of the key reasons that Lee fought against the north during the Civil War.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks