• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gulf Coast Rally at the USS Alabama, Mobile 3/30-31

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
My plan is to be there if the weather is good....since I don't have a tractor to pull the big show van with I'll be hauling trade goods with the Dodge Dually and gooseneck.

The Dixie Division is also hosting the MVPA convention in Huntsville, AL this summer.

Spek

Prob not as good as at a Steelsoldiers Rally but you never know......but you'll get to meet some great people and a couple of possums.
Hopefully ill get lucky :grin: Your right though, Can;t wait to meet some folks that have experience with MV's, I'm learning , but it's a whole new world.

Spek

Looking forward to being there. I wont get to bring the deuce as it needs a water pump. I hope to meet some local enthusiasts and maybe even find some tires for the deuce or a m1009 for sale.

Can someone give me an idea of what to expect as this is my first year/ I wanted to bring the wife and kdis and make a family day out of it. Good idea? I would appriciate info from people that have been.

What time friday does it start? I'm not sure if friday or Sat will be better. I can't find a flier on the event so Im not even sure what it costs to enter :confused:

JB

No cost to attend other than battleship park entry fee ($2 I think). To tour the ship/sub/air plane pavilion is extra.) vendors usually pay$20. My 5 yo girl loved it last year playing on the ship/sub.

Fridays can be busy. Sat is busiest. We are bringing some deuce stuff for sale maybe tires probably used stuff. Someone could have trucks for sale but you never know. Fridays usually get rolling @ 1100 local time, sat @ 0900 or so. Probably will have an M101a2 for sale there.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks