• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gulf Coast Spring MV Rally

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have missed this event for the last few years.....this year it is on my TO DO list.

Lots if good folks in the Dixie Division.....they have supported Steel Soldiers at several events including last years GA Rally.....if you can make this event you will not be sorry.

CajunM35A2

Great rally!

I drove in again although without my still-sick M35A2.

Friday was a tad slow, but on Saturday the area was packed with great vehicles and outstanding MV folks!!

3dAngus

Dang! I wonder why this one didn't get more posts keeping it alive. I love Mobile and although I don't have my Deuce yet, it would have made a perfect place to drive for a great weekend. The weather in Middle Ga. was perfect.

This is the first I heard of it. Regrets. Hope everyone had a great time.

Hey! Can someone who attended please send pictures? I love to see the pictures of these things, especially when I cannot attend, and especially when I do.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The Dixie Division of the MVPA always has a lot of high quality images on their website of these events.

I really want to go one of these years, those guys put on a top notch event. I just can't ever seem to make the time.

CajunM35A2

Photos from USS Alabama event

Here are some shots from the event at the USS Alabama. This is NOT all inclusive. I know that I failed to photograph many fine trucks. Please supplement this post with photos that you shot!IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

Bigmanbrock07

Just wanted to say the rally was a really nice event. First one I've ever attended. Met a few ss folks, spent some money, and came back with some great knowledge, a new cab and a winch to get my 5 ton project started this fall hopefully. Thanks again guys.

ryker725

I had it on the calendar to attend, but I found myself with scraping up someone to fix my sick A/C at home and then I had tire shopping for the Tahoe on Saturday and a 5K race commitment on Sunday.

At least my truck should be finished for next year's event.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks