• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Guntruck UNTOUCHABLE headed to new Home!!

vtdeucedriver

Veterans of the 359th Trans Co Association will be heading north from Knoxville TN to Bunkerhill IL in a week. I will have a exact date and route planned shortly. If anyone allong the way could offer support if needed, that would be great. They should be ok as the truck is in great shape but its always nice to have "Friends" along the way or maybe you want to tag along in a convoy as they go????

Will post more as I get the info.

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
They picked up Untouchable yesterday around 18:00hrs and got a local room for the night. Should be heading North anytime now.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Untouchable is safe at her storage area in Illinois waiting for events in Branson, MO and others next year and hopefully back to Columbus, Georgia for the GatheringXII in August 2014.:beer:

Attachments

vtdeucedriver

The boys blew a hole in the J-pipe on the way home. I found em one at a good price but if anyone has one laying around they would be willing to part with for the cause, let me know. There saving their pennies for fuel to get the truck to the 359th Reunion in Branson.

AMGeneral

The boys blew a hole in the J-pipe on the way home. I found em one at a good price but if anyone has one laying around they would be willing to part with for the cause, let me know. There saving their pennies for fuel to get the truck to the 359th Reunion in Branson.
J pipe for a Multifuel or Mack Jeff?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i took a bunch of those pictures of the trucks up on that hill in tenn. i will have to dig them up. i had a blast at that gathering and ill be sure to have a blast this one coming up

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks