• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Guntrucks Current

Driver523

Anaconda huh?---The skunk works probably did your work, they put our Livermore boxes together for most units, here's some pics you may find interesting--its our boxes at the skunk works, I was personally never there but we did have a team go, if you never had one of our boxes you may have seen them--- the guys in the box is a skunk works team----enjoy------Driver

Attachments

Munchies

Anaconda huh?---The skunk works probably did your work, they put our Livermore boxes together for most units, here's some pics you may find interesting--its our boxes at the skunk works, I was personally never there but we did have a team go, if you never had one of our boxes you may have seen them--- the guys in the box is a skunk works team----enjoy------Driver
What AFSC are all those SrA ?

Driver523

Got a bunch of videos but I don't know if I can get them on here or not---so---here goes the test-----This is the Ace of Spades in Iraq, it was with the 1073rd a Livermore gun Box---------------------------------------------------Driver

Attachments

Driver523

Don't look like that one worked so I'll try and delete it after maybe some others try and open it---here's another one from a few years ago, this is a Christmas parade----Driver

Attachments

Driver523

When I try and look at these videos its like downloading a file or something, its not the same as some of the videos I have seen others put on here, Is there another way besides the "Manage Attachments" and "Post Quick Reply" that I use for posting this?------Driver

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks