• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

H-34 helicopter.

Monkeypirate

I have a chance to pick up a H-34 helo from Korea. But I have no idea what they are worth. Is there any one on here that can give me an idea of its value? Or if i get it would any one be interested in the whole bird or parts off of it?the only thing holding me up is figuring out if I can get the thing to my place for storage. its massive and i dont know if it will clear the over passes here! Any input would be helpful.IMG_8139.jpgIMG_8141.jpgIMG_8145.jpgIMG_8147.jpg

gunboy1656

You know Jacks Gov surplus had a few dozen for sale in AZ. Also there is one that pops up on a popular auction site that keeps dropping in price each week.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From Korea? Shipping is going to be killer. I don't think it will fit in a flat rate box. :)

Or is it from the Korean War era? If it's a '53 that'd make it a very early one.

Either way, that's a very cool find.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jack had over 100 of them. I think at one point most were going to be scrapped. I would guess 5-10K depending on what is missing.

Monkeypirate

I would hate to see any of them scraped. I have a real soft spot in my heart for old metal.If i can figure out how to get the thing home Ill take it, but the **** thing is massive.

Gunzy

All I can think is paint it pink and name here the Screaming Meme. Does anyone else remember that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks