• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

H-34 helicopter.

Monkeypirate

I have a chance to pick up a H-34 helo from Korea. But I have no idea what they are worth. Is there any one on here that can give me an idea of its value? Or if i get it would any one be interested in the whole bird or parts off of it?the only thing holding me up is figuring out if I can get the thing to my place for storage. its massive and i dont know if it will clear the over passes here! Any input would be helpful.IMG_8139.jpgIMG_8141.jpgIMG_8145.jpgIMG_8147.jpg

gunboy1656

You know Jacks Gov surplus had a few dozen for sale in AZ. Also there is one that pops up on a popular auction site that keeps dropping in price each week.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From Korea? Shipping is going to be killer. I don't think it will fit in a flat rate box. :)

Or is it from the Korean War era? If it's a '53 that'd make it a very early one.

Either way, that's a very cool find.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jack had over 100 of them. I think at one point most were going to be scrapped. I would guess 5-10K depending on what is missing.

Monkeypirate

I would hate to see any of them scraped. I have a real soft spot in my heart for old metal.If i can figure out how to get the thing home Ill take it, but the **** thing is massive.

Gunzy

All I can think is paint it pink and name here the Screaming Meme. Does anyone else remember that?