• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

H1's on dually hubs. No go!

406 YJ

Tacoma,

Fun to long onto a new site (that everyone has been telling me I needed to be a part of) and do a search for my user name and see your post!! Glad you like your wheels!!

Todd

I hate flares. :D Do you need a set of H1's? Get them from the guy I got them from-- 406YJ on pirate, in the vendors section. He let me keep 3 8-bolts when he sent me the wrong ones-- stack of 4 w/radials, first one had the right 12bolt rim, other 3 were 8. So he told me to keep them, and sent me the right ones last week. Anyway both shipments came quick, and he's CHEAP. Like $75 a piece for rim/beadlock/tire, and MUCH less for 8bolts w/no runflats or tires. $30-40ea if I remember. Tell him I sent you if you go that way.

I'm going to use spacers. CCATLETT1984, I would love to see those pics. I think I might actually have some that oyu've already posted.