• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

H2 Wheel questions

Billett

Yeah you should have no problems at all with spacers, brakes or suspension interference. The only issue should be the minor filing or machining of the hub hole that I explained earlier.

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
choice

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but before I go to the trouble of changing out my wheels and tires..one question.

What would you rather have on a truck you are buying? H2 wheels and tires...OR H1 wheels and tires like these??

What's more valuable to the MV guy?

Thanks, David

Attachments

jbingvtx

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but before I go to the trouble of changing out my wheels and tires..one question.

What would you rather have on a truck you are buying? H2 wheels and tires...OR H1 wheels and tires like these??

What's more valuable to the MV guy?

Thanks, David
I like the H1 wheels better. I like the military look better than the civvy look of the alloy wheels. Your CUCV looks tough!

emr

OK here it goes, the H 2 is a Tahoe period, It was a promotional special on the discovery channel, all interchangable parts. in the drive train, Even if there are other chevy truck parts in em they are still absolutly NO AM General parts at all, As for the wording of GMC suposed to make em sound tough, that is not anything more than a chevy, all GMC trucks in 1974 started running off the same assembly line plants, as for the GMC they only ever had a few upgrades that were available to make em different anyway, They are the same trucks yet some still will pay more for a GMC, go figure. It does crack me up how defensive guys in these H2s and 3s get, they are chevys, and no more a 4by than a tahoe in any stretch of the imagination. and that aint much. sorry but true....As for the guy who said people who are not sure should stay out of it, Maybe He should...Randy

Snarky

OK here it goes, the H 2 is a Tahoe period, It was a promotional special on the discovery channel, all interchangable parts. in the drive train, Even if there are other chevy truck parts in em they are still absolutly NO AM General parts at all, As for the wording of GMC suposed to make em sound tough, that is not anything more than a chevy, all GMC trucks in 1974 started running off the same assembly line plants, as for the GMC they only ever had a few upgrades that were available to make em different anyway, They are the same trucks yet some still will pay more for a GMC, go figure. It does crack me up how defensive guys in these H2s and 3s get, they are chevys, and no more a 4by than a tahoe in any stretch of the imagination. and that aint much. sorry but true....As for the guy who said people who are not sure should stay out of it, Maybe He should...Randy
The H2 is AWD with a center differential the Tahoe generally is a part time 4X4 with a real transfer case. The H2 has a garbage interior that falls apart after a few years from being sun eaten, the Tahoe's interior generally lasts the truck.

Please don't insult the Tahoe.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks