• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Had a bad headlamp

emr

I have seen em for 35 bucks, I am selling my extras for 25 ....and have paid 30 plus for most of what i have from a big canvas supplier in NJ, but cant bring myself to sell em for what i paid,

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Was up at Colemans last week admiring all the treasures and paid Saturn Surplus a visit since they were right up the road. Picked up six for $150. No soldering required.

fulleraviation

I just went to: Replacement Light Bulbs-Sealed Beam Lamps Beams Lamp

Ordered the GE4800 bulbs for $14 and change each. You will have to solder the leads on.

I currently have one GE4800 and one Wagner 4863-1 on my truck. The 4863-1 burt out leaving the GE4800 lit. The 4800 is a little less wattage, but I couldn't tell a difference between the two.

BTW: the Wagner 4863-1 is also available at $17 and change.

EITHER WAY IT BEATS THE HECK OUT OF $48 PLUS LIKE MOST ARE ASKING.

Later,
Rutledge

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks