• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Had a chance to visit the garage

skark_burmer

Last edited:

B3.3T

Nothing is going to happen to it. It was well established as a trust and is well covered.

dk8019

This is in CA, near San Jose, right? I think I read about it. I must ask, what is the thing in picture 9? It appears to be a missle launching device, with something huge on top of it?

skark_burmer

Portola Valley, Ca

Its a scud launcher. All the ones we used to see were on wheels, this one was on tracks and kinda funky so i took a pic. If you look in the background of 6 you can see it.

Stan Leschert

My God! What an incredible collection! That has to be kept! Do they have a web site for a more liesurely tour. So Cal is a day and a half away, so I gotta wedge it into vacation time! ... And bribe my wife Big Time! This may interrupt the convoy plans that I had!

My God! What an incredible collection! That has to be kept! Do they have a web site for a more liesurely tour. So Cal is a day and a half away, so I gotta wedge it into vacation time! ... And bribe my wife Big Time! This may interrupt the convoy plans that I had!

Their website is www.mvtf.org You can email them through the website to set up a tour as tours are by appointment only.