• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Had a chance to visit the garage

skark_burmer

Last edited:

B3.3T

Nothing is going to happen to it. It was well established as a trust and is well covered.

dk8019

This is in CA, near San Jose, right? I think I read about it. I must ask, what is the thing in picture 9? It appears to be a missle launching device, with something huge on top of it?

skark_burmer

Portola Valley, Ca

Its a scud launcher. All the ones we used to see were on wheels, this one was on tracks and kinda funky so i took a pic. If you look in the background of 6 you can see it.

Stan Leschert

My God! What an incredible collection! That has to be kept! Do they have a web site for a more liesurely tour. So Cal is a day and a half away, so I gotta wedge it into vacation time! ... And bribe my wife Big Time! This may interrupt the convoy plans that I had!

My God! What an incredible collection! That has to be kept! Do they have a web site for a more liesurely tour. So Cal is a day and a half away, so I gotta wedge it into vacation time! ... And bribe my wife Big Time! This may interrupt the convoy plans that I had!

Their website is www.mvtf.org You can email them through the website to set up a tour as tours are by appointment only.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks