• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Had an accident with the deuce last week :)

jerseyjeep2003

Wellllll, maybe it really WASN'T an accident...more like an "on purpose"....lol. Here is a link to YouTube, hope it works. Enjoy and post up the comments.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbGFD97D4Mw&feature=share[/media]

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Seems a little hard on the 1/2 deuce, hitting the car as hard as you can, looked like at one point that the car might WIN

APM215

Here you can see the deuce in its natural habitat, its feeding time and the deuce will stop at nothing to satisfy its craving for sustenance. First the deuce plays with its pray only wounding it before going in for the kill. As you can see the deuce climbs atop of its pray and lets out a triumphant cry to signal to other praetors that this one is mine!!

jbsapp

Wellllll, maybe it really WASN'T an accident...more like an "on purpose"....lol. Here is a link to YouTube, hope it works. Enjoy and post up the comments.

Hey, what's with the West Virginia stereotype?! I jest. I resemble that statement. :D

jerseyjeep2003

Here you can see the deuce in its natural habitat, its feeding time and the deuce will stop at nothing to satisfy its craving for sustenance. First the deuce plays with its pray only wounding it before going in for the kill. As you can see the deuce climbs atop of its pray and lets out a triumphant cry to signal to other praetors that this one is mine!!
Hahaha.....I love it, too funny.

jerseyjeep2003

Hey, what's with the West Virginia stereotype?! I jest. I resemble that statement. :D
Wish I lived below the Mason/Dixon line. Jealous of all you fine folks that do. But, the truck did come from VA sooooo, technically it is a rebel truck...lol

quickfarms

Growing up there we used to say the devision between north and south jersey was the manasquan river.

I lived in ocean county and we used to consider that south jersey.

But it looks like they are crossing the line and the area has become more developed. There are houses and industrial buildings located were we used to party

jerseyjeep2003

Growing up there we used to say the devision between north and south jersey was the manasquan river.

I lived in ocean county and we used to consider that south jersey.

But it looks like they are crossing the line and the area has become more developed. There are houses and industrial buildings located were we used to party
I am waaaay farther south than that, closer to Philly than anything. Yes the Pine Barrens are not too far of a drive for me. And as with almost anywhere in NJ development is taking over.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks