Had the Pinzgauer and newly painted M101A2 trailer out today

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

MarkM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had the Pinzgauer and newly painted M101A2 trailer out today. What do you think?

Finally finished up color matching the M101A2 trailer to the pinzgauer. If I could find the Pinz tarp/cover material I would have a new cover made for the trailer but I think it still looks nice and pulls like a dream. At 28 feel long she takes up some space.

Mark

pinz-with-trailer-002.jpg

pinz-trailer-rear.jpg

Last edited:

61sleepercab

If you are offended by the mismatched canvas on your rig I would gladly give your rig a home while you recover from canvas nonmatchem syndrome. In all seriousness, you outfit looks fine and anyone who complains should contribute to a canvas redecoration fund. Drive On! Mark

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice. One of our other members drove his 710 towing an M101A2 from central FL to the GA Rally back in 07 when we held it at Unicoi State Park. Cool stuff.

1979cherokee

Just won a M105A2 last week from Govplanet and towed it to the shop with my Pinz.
WP_20141208_004.jpg
I pulled and flipped the tow ring(lunette) today to help level it out raise the front of the trailer about 3". The photo is my before shot on the way home notice the trailer nose down a few inches from level

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks