• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Had to buy another

jrpontiac

Bought an M998 off Govplanet back in 2016, had it a year or so and sold. I was over at my parents place this week and the neighbor pulled up in his HMMWV and it made me think I need another HMMWV in my life. Went to Govplanet and was surprised at what they are going for. Picked up a M1097 2dr for $5300 + fees. Looks complete and in good shape. My last one was a 4dr so I thought I'd go with a 2dr this go round. Transfer case is stuck in gear so worst case scenario I need to have the tcase rebuilt. I was lucky with my first one so hopefully I am the second go around. This is the 8th "fun" car and I think the wife may be reaching her limit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks