• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hailing from Big Rock, Illinois! (Just outside Chicago)

XB9S

Hello everyone! My name is Roy, I'm 21 years old, and I have been struck with CUCV fever! I've always liked big military vehicles and such, so much that right out of highschool, i joined the US Army as a 19K, or Abrams Tank Crewman. I was sworn in, but shortly honorable discharged on medical terms. My thyroid was pretty much dead and i had gotten kidney stones 3 times before they finally decided that they couldn't figure out what was causing them. Going to school right now studying philosophy, and applying for jobs after i graduate this semester to hopefully become a police officer. My main hobbies are playing drums, playing airsoft, studying philosophy, working, and tinkering with my beautiful motorcycle, Roxy. She's a 2003 Buell XB9S with D&D pipes, a K&N filter, gutted intake, desnorkeled air ram, and NGK DCPR9EIX plugs. Getting 55mpg in the summer and only 180$ a year for full coverage insurance!

I don't [yet] own a CUCV, but looking to sell/trade my car (1997 Audi A6 Avant) ASAP and hopefully picking up an M1009 in the near future. Looking forward to meeting everyone here :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks