• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hailing from Big Rock, Illinois! (Just outside Chicago)

XB9S

Hello everyone! My name is Roy, I'm 21 years old, and I have been struck with CUCV fever! I've always liked big military vehicles and such, so much that right out of highschool, i joined the US Army as a 19K, or Abrams Tank Crewman. I was sworn in, but shortly honorable discharged on medical terms. My thyroid was pretty much dead and i had gotten kidney stones 3 times before they finally decided that they couldn't figure out what was causing them. Going to school right now studying philosophy, and applying for jobs after i graduate this semester to hopefully become a police officer. My main hobbies are playing drums, playing airsoft, studying philosophy, working, and tinkering with my beautiful motorcycle, Roxy. She's a 2003 Buell XB9S with D&D pipes, a K&N filter, gutted intake, desnorkeled air ram, and NGK DCPR9EIX plugs. Getting 55mpg in the summer and only 180$ a year for full coverage insurance!

I don't [yet] own a CUCV, but looking to sell/trade my car (1997 Audi A6 Avant) ASAP and hopefully picking up an M1009 in the near future. Looking forward to meeting everyone here :)