• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Half Shaft Rubber Insert... Can't find a part number that works.

spankybear

I am looking for number 11 in the below picture. The 24P I have calls out 2390076 and said to be part of kit 2390086. I am not having luck finding these. Does anybody have a lead? All I really need is the insert as everything else looks good.

Attachments

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did a google search for "hmmwv 12k halfshaft insert"

This shows up on the AM General website for ECV/REV trucks.

The part number there, 5715542 shows up on a lot of parts sites.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
THANKS! Guess I should have used words instead of a part number. Thanks again!
No problem.
Lots of confusing terms/nomenclature for parts, and some of them just weird.

And just for reference, the word "bracket" shows up in the ECV/REV parts manual 1241 times, so being able to describe the part and what it goes to when searching goes a long way to narrowing it down. ("bracket"shows up 376 times in part 1 of the A0-A2 manual, and 392 times in part 2)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks