• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Halftrack build

Madfarmersson

Hey lookes great,
My dad and I are getting moitivated to start on ours,:beer: just got a motor :jumpin:
and going to get some tracks very soon, then we will be officially
started. It's a white M2. Any way good luck and have fun.

Madfarmersson.[thumbzup]

Alredneck

Banned
How are you doing the rear armor since its like trying to find hens teeth? Do you have patterns or blue prints? Or just makeit as you go trying to be as accurate as possible!

PM Setoyota, he has a few Halftrack contacts he might be able to help out with!

I have to admit its is looking better every day!

I am to ashamed to try and acquire one, would be to temped to put a 5.9 cummins in it!:shock:

watson

How are you doing the rear armor since its like trying to find hens teeth? Do you have patterns or blue prints? Or just makeit as you go trying to be as accurate as possible!

PM Setoyota, he has a few Halftrack contacts he might be able to help out with!

I have to admit its is looking better every day!

I am to ashamed to try and acquire one, would be to temped to put a 5.9 cummins in it!:shock:
We have another M3 that i took the rear armor off and used as a pattern.

Attachments

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Watson that Track is a darned nice one, could you post some specs on it some time is the engine a gasser? Keep the pics comeing that is going to be a thing beauty when you have it completed!
KK

watson

I am building a m3 a1 so I have to finish the pulpit, then work on the troop seats.
Something pretty neat when I sand blasted my right door I found lead belly on it I would really love to know the history! Anyone ever seen it in any of the old pictures or books???

Watson

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks