• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Halftracks

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that a makeshift crane on the back of the one furthest to the right? Anymore pictures of it?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love a photo shoot of your International. I have been looking for one of those FOREVER.

68t

Thanks everyone, I have not had a computer for a few years, no internet service, so I am trying to learn again. The one halftrack had the boom installed on it, Its a m3a1, I bought 3 halftracks from the same person, who worked on pipelines for 28 years, NDT I will send you a PM, Thanks 11Echo for the picture, If you are down this way again , stop by. Still got my CT trooper metal. HE HE

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks everyone, I have not had a computer for a few years, no internet service, so I am trying to learn again. The one halftrack had the boom installed on it, Its a m3a1, I bought 3 halftracks from the same person, who worked on pipelines for 28 years, NDT I will send you a PM, Thanks 11Echo for the picture, If you are down this way again , stop by. Still got my CT trooper metal. HE HE
I'll be sure to drop in next time through!
I think this is a pic of another one of your units I found in my files.

Attachments