• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hallsville, Ohio ????

DSO_351

Flyer details:

Historic Military Show
August 26-28 2011
Fort Economy Sam Werner Museum
6587 State Route 180, Hallsville, Ohio 45633
Show times: Friday 8am-6pm
Saturday 8am-6pm
Sunday 8am-2pm

Office 740-655-2666
Evening 740-703-0619
Email: floater@horizonview.net

Many rare vehicles & unique items on display.
Four prototype 1942 4x4 extra light jeep-type vehicles, Stuart tank, and many other vehicles from WW2 through Operation Enduring Freedom.

The museum houses military & home front memorabilia, from Civil War through Operation Enduring Freedom, newspapers, posters, pictures, postcards, photographs and Cold War Items.

Military Flea Market - Food and Drinks

Free parking and camping - campers pay gate charge
Pre-registration is recommended by July 15th to display vehicles, military items, or a space to camp.
Vendor spaces also available.

Military Vehicles and Parts for sale

No live firearms, alcoholic beverages, Pets or animals allowed on show grounds.
No mechanical mule riding without a driver's license.
We reserve the right to make any necessary changes during the show.

DSO_351

This show is an annual event. Last year the owner passed away, so it was cancelled. This year, his son & wife are giving it a go. With the breakup of the Medina show, Shiloh & Hallsville are doing their part. Back to back weekends make it difficult for some vendors.

cjcottrill

This show is an annual event. Last year the owner passed away, so it was cancelled. This year, his son & wife are giving it a go. With the breakup of the Medina show, Shiloh & Hallsville are doing their part. Back to back weekends make it difficult for some vendors.
Thanks, I used to attend, before Russ passed away, I did not know they were giving it another go. I saw the first local advertising sign this week-end. Probably a little late for me, but I'll try to at least stop by.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks