• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hannibal at the House.

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice clean truck - where did you get it ? What's in the box behind the cab ?
I got it from Dave at Eastern. They did all the work. Time deficit on my part. I got spin-on fuel and oil filters and electric wipers. I have the head board and troop seats but they some work and modification to fit the bobbed bed.

The tool/utility box behind the cab is standard on the M818 tractor, M817 dump and I believe the M815 bolster truck. I had Dave retain the box and spare tire rack. Air hoses and the electrical hook-ups behind the cab were all removed to "de-tractorize" the truck. Don't want any second guessers.

It's amazing what a little Simple Green, tire dressing, and F21 will do!

Last edited:

mckeeranger

There is something about a 5 ton.

You really need a picture of it next to a deuce to see how big it is. The pictures of it alone don't do it justice.

There are more pix of his truck on Eastern's "Customer Trucks" page.

Nice ride!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good! Sooo...next desert trip? :wink:
You would be surprised how well they work. M998junkie's truck walked right up the shale road up to the mine. His is still a "tractor" with no wt. over the rears and the road was steep enough it you almost couldn't walk up it.

redcoat54th

Now that is one cool looking truck! I love the way it turned out. Take as many kids for a ride as you can and one of them might get their own when they grow up. I have 5 girls looking for boyfriends with "boy" toys in the garage. LOL

redcoat54th

5 girls and 1 boy (married and into MV hobby). I adopted 3 of the girls so I realy asked for it. Anyway, thats why I love GREEN IRON. My truck takes lots of fluids and non of them list estrogen in the specs!!

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now that is one cool looking truck! I love the way it turned out. Take as many kids for a ride as you can and one of them might get their own when they grow up. I have 5 girls looking for boyfriends with "boy" toys in the garage. LOL
My wife is already setting "appointments" with my son's friends for rides.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks