• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Happiness is......

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Collecting and owning deuces. I just love having the extra parts on hand from unnecessary ebay purchases and projects long since abandoned. One day I needed a master cylinder for my once owned 1971 M35A2. Remembering that I bought one for the old 1952 M275 I went and found it and installed it. Today I found a stash up in a cabinet in the kitchen. Located 3 NOS spot mirrors for the deuces. Just so happens that one of the ones on the tractor need replacing. A while back I bought 6 wheel cylinders on Ebay for $10+ shipping. The listing was Army Wheel Cylinders. Deep in the text I found the NSN. Low& behold they were for the deuce. I do have to admit my stash of $10 headlights is dwindling and I'm down to my last 2 NOS air filters. Man this hobby is fun. The thrill of the hunt so to speak.

Loose Deuce

Man I hardly ever find a deal on ebay and I've been real active too. Its my own fault for paying the higher price, and some people will rip your *** on the shipping. Glad you have had better luck Recovery4x4.