• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Happy Easter.

eagle4g63

Just wanted to give a warm "Happy Easter" yell out there to all of you..........Hope you enjoy the day.........I'm going to be with my family and have to drive......figured so do many other people so be safe.

Oh, and I know not quite military related..........but lets see.........the closest I can get is.....the wife said we can't drive the deuce over to the daughters:cry: said there would be no place to park at the apartment complex.......now it is kind off military related!!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTW, Be sure to scroll down and read through a few of the years past Easter threads.

Some of those members are no longer with us, but their humor and spirit is.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, Happy Easter to all. Working today but it's been a good week. My kids and some of their cousins have been camping out in the back yard for the last several days. 7 of them all together. I set up the command post tent and parked the M1010 next to it. Been in the high 40s to low 50s at night and both the tent and 1010 have heat. They have had a grand time this week. Attended church last night and the kids had the egg hunt this AM. Weather is stunning today, high 60s and some sun. Can't wait to get home tonight and enjoy the Easter Dinner!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks