• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Happy new HEMTT owners

Stalwart

To say I'm thrilled is a VAST understatement. We bought our truck from dma251 or Damon and he really did a fine job on this truck. Everyone in the family loves it and it is so drivable I would take it anywhere. :driver:

Aside from having some new cargo sides made, I can't see changing anything he did. The interior is STUNNING and his attention to detail borders on fanaticism. Best part of the whole deal is he's a REALLY nice guy, not like some around here that are shysters.

Monkeyboyarmy

So that's what they mean when they say a barn big enough to hold a HEMTT! That is an awesome truck.Better not let Oshkosh see it or they'll want it back.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the truck! I've only heard good things about it and it's former owner! I hope and pray that you, the current owner only have wonderful things shared also! AWESOME VEHICLE!!
God bless,

Tony:-D

mcmullag

what a vehicle

That is amazing. Glad it stayed in the family. What an awesome restoration job. Hope you keep posting pics of it.
I would keep it in trailer-queen condition, only off road would be on grass : )

Stalwart

Thanks guys, I do intend to keep it pristine, we don't take any of our MV's off road except for grass. If I wanted to go off road I still have a '93 Hummer.

Regarding the avitar, my Scorpion is still my prized toy. Every time I drive the HEMTT, it moves up the list so who knows where it will end up. I'm trying to convince my wife how easy it is to drive, I REALLY want it to be her truck. Aside from her British Fox AFV (see below), the HEMTT is the easiest of our collection to drive and maneuver.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW....I would like to see pictures of the rest of your "collection"

Line em up for us and snap some pics...we love pics...we need pics...we want pics.:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Oh, did I mention you need to post some pics?? :p

Stalwart

If anyone wants it's predecessor a M656 8x8 amphibious Ford, please let me know. It is probably the best unrestored one out in the wild. I have that and nice Gama Goat with S250 shelter, arctic top cab, as well as several Alvis Stalwarts with spares, up for sale in the near future.

frodobaggins

If anyone wants it's predecessor a M656 8x8 amphibious Ford, please let me know. It is probably the best unrestored one out in the wild. I have that and nice Gama Goat with S250 shelter, arctic top cab, as well as several Alvis Stalwarts with spares, up for sale in the near future.

I'd love the M656 8x8, but I'm not so sure my wallet or wife could handle it.
How much you asking, and do you have any pics ?

OSO

I guess I was lucky. I saw Damon deliverling the HEMTT after the sale, going west on Hwy 530 just West of Arlington,Wa. About 3:30 Pm:cry::cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks