• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Happy thanksgiving!

Ugg013

Jest a quick wish for everyone to have a GREAT Thanksgiving. Our's has been off to a GREAT start and we don't plan on stoping it forever. BTW, We don't eat no stinkin turkey here in Uggville! :wink:

ENJOY
Ugg

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Ugg and the rest of the SS family. We'll be eating lots of bird, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, sweet potato casserole, and huge slabs of pumpkin pie!

We are so blessed and have so much to be thankful for. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of our troops serving abroad and away from familes! Thanks for your sacrifice.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wow...my list of thanks gets bigger every year...here is how it looks by the numbers:

1. I thank God for life and happiness

2. I thank America and all who have or will defend her

3. I thank my family for all they are and do

4. I thank SS for giving me a place to hang and vent

5. Again....I thank God for everything between 1 and 5:razz:

jdmcgowen

Happy thanks giving to all of you, I have lots to be thankful for, Thank God for life, thank the wife for not taking it. Best wishes to all, and thanks to all who have served. God Bless

dc3coyote

Happy Turkey day to all,
I started cooking at 0410 this morning, I drew some KP this year with making the appetizers. I am smoking salmon, shark, bacon, and making some jerky for the "something to eat while waiting for dinner" meal.
Now Things I am thankful for,
1. LIFE....well things would kinda suck without it.
2. The Coast Guard....They keep me both safe and employed!!!
3. My family...they understand my obessions, and still love me, plus they remind me of how normal I am.
4. Global warming,,,I REALLY don't like the cold,
5. SS...without this site I am just some wack job that has WAY too many MVs in my really nice neighborhood. Now its a hobby.
6. Brittany. Mousengirl....She keeps me warm when it gets below 60. She thinks I am normal. She BAKES!!!! I love pie!!!
and lastly.
7. Hippies....yes them as much as I hate them what fun would things be if we did not have their dirty smelly, birkenstock sandle wearing, butts giving us something to all dislike. so to the hippies even you get a thank you. Now get a job, a hair cut, and a shower!!!!!

Branan

blackwolftrading

thanks to GOD is wright and then to the men and women in the military and the ones I work with here on Warhorse I'm a lead in a STRYKER Combat team(civilian) I show them how to keep the STRYKER moving and fighting They are the best in the world I'm a old guy and they are my family even when they call me oldfart or gramps but they say it cause I'm part of the team and there my kids. to all eat good be happy cause my kids are on guard:grd:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I hope all of you have a nice Thanksgiving. I am thankful for the greeat cameraderie of the SS community.

When you are far from home in a truck that doesn't exactly fit on a rollback, it's a great feeling to know that help is but a laptop away :razz:

ASTFU

Thank you to all the Soldiers and all my fellow Vets for every thing that you have done and will do in the future, Happy Thanksgiving,stay safe! thanks Steel Soldiers:-D

OD_Coyote

Have a great Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for being born in this Great Country, where we can worship who we want and enjoy the freedoms that some others only dream about.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Dittos to all of the above posts. The three of us (Powerhousedeuce, Hedelta and mysef) wish all of our brothers in arms here on this site and those serving this great nation, a blessed Thanksgiving Day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks