• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hard Gas pedal

willy

I have a M35A3 and took it for a ride today but in order to keep the RPM at 2500
I had to press very hard on the pedal is there a way to reduce that resistance
Like a spring helping me.???
And where is this diesel trottle.???
Willy

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not too familiar with the A3 but I'd assume it's a rod going from the pedal to the IP. Check to make sure the rod isn't binding. There should also be a return spring. You could also try a lighter spring but you don't want your pedal too easy. A too soft pedal makes it hard to maintain a constant RPM and can also cause the pedal not to return.

poppop

I had one that the shaft on the IP was seizing up. Some penatrating oil and working the shaft back and forth freed it up. Then some oil to keep it that way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks