• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hard starting deuce

JawSaw

checked all fuel lines, seemed o.k. still hard to start changed external fuel pump the one I took off was 12volt the one I put on was 24 volt worked fine with no air in system started right up! am I using the correct pump [24volt]? also going to spin on primary fuel filter . advise john

frodobaggins

If a 12v pump was on there, it probably fried. The stock pump is 24v as are most of the replacement types.

If I am understanding correctly, you have now put on a 24v in tank pump, and it starts well now ?

The spin on filters are great. I have a full set from Jatonka, oil and fuel. Highly recommended. I have heard
good things about the other vendors adapters as well, can't remember the name off hand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks