• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hard to see new posts

FullSpecial

Maybe my eyes are getting older but it is hard to see the new posts from the old ones at a glance. I can figure it out after staring at them but why not make the new posts show white rather than just the same color bold.
Also how about putting the "Mark all read" back at the bottom where one ends up.

rustystud

Maybe my eyes are getting older but it is hard to see the new posts from the old ones at a glance. I can figure it out after staring at them but why not make the new posts show white rather than just the same color bold.
Also how about putting the "Mark all read" back at the bottom where one ends up.
Agreed. Plus maybe change the back drop to a lighter color instead of black. I liked the olive drab . Gave a nice contrast without hurting the eye's.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I just found this thread again. Been trying to get people to post in the migration thread to keep tabs on issues. I've made a change so they show up differently.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks