• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hardtop rear window

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you tried the vendors and the classifieds? I spoke with Jason at Barstow Truck Parts today. He says he has hundreds of trucks. I'll bet he's got a window or two for ya!

Rick

GoHot229

I took mine out some couple months ago and power-wire-brushed it and removed all the rust then primed and painted it. That alone was a several hour event. But it did come out real nice. Now I need to cherrie the interior of the hard-top. I imagine an all day job, but will be worth it. A way detailed interior makes so much difference in your outlook of cherrieing out the exterior. I think it gives you encentive.

Crackerjax

well I just stripped down my hardtop and it will be sandblasted re welded where it needs it and I need the window frame blasted and I need new glass... should all be done this week ready for a weekend install