• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hardtop

Brichard

Can someone out there please help me with a part number, or where I can purchase a hardtop and back like the attached picture.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Attachments

Action

I have only seen one of these in person, and it was already spoken for. I have the matching military 2-door version. I do not know the part number.

86humv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In a 94 hummer manual [ civi ]...6003599 is 1994, and 5938794 is earlier.

Action

My 2-man standard cab hardtop is not the same as the early H1 2-man standard cab hardtop. The 4-man I saw like the one above was not a civy top.
Most folks wouldn't know the difference, though.
The part 86humv listed is your best / easiest route.

Brichard

Thank you. I know the difference between the two, but would really like to find the one in the picture I have attached. I have went as far as contacting AM General, but all they could do was give me a name to one of there distributors. Well when I called them, they told me I would need a part # to go any further. I have been searching for at least 5-6 months with no luck. I figured someone on here would be able to shed a little bit of light for me.

Thanks

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a guy on a popular auction site that makes them and they look really nice. Good dollars but these are $$$ to begin with if you can find them. m998-nut is his handle.

Mark

Last edited:

Action

humv gave you the part number. Have you called the supplier yet? It looks just like the green one at the top. There are subtle difference that you wont notice.
The rain gutters above the doors are nice. The one on the auction site doesn't have that.

Brichard

I have, but they are almost double the price of Plan B. I really like the one that Plan B has to offer, but I don't care for the back.
I have a couple fab shops in my area giving me a quote to have one custom made along with a custom back.
I made the doors and mirror brackets myself and saved a fortune.

Action

I found an AMG top on the web in under a minute. Did you try that? Most AMG stuff is not cheap. The roll bar for my 2-man hardtop was over $800. Just the b-pillar!
If you don't need the bed, the military wagon tops are reasonably priced.

Action

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks