• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Harley Davidson dealer MV sponsored event.

64c30

Bump bump!

Here's a reminder about the show on the 21st! Bring the entire family!

According to the dealers website there'll be bands and food vendors every weekend, every weekend beginning this weekend except Sunday when they'll be closed for Easter.

It's asked that participants stick around until at least 1500 or later.

Thanks, Rydel

Amer-team

Will try to make it. Will most likely bring the ambulance as it is my best long distance driver, or haul up a jeep. Have to be away for work that week, so will be squeezing, but it should be fun. Do you have an address for the place for those of us that are not familiar with the area?

64c30

Will try to make it. Will most likely bring the ambulance as it is my best long distance driver, or haul up a jeep. Have to be away for work that week, so will be squeezing, but it should be fun. Do you have an address for the place for those of us that are not familiar with the area?

Ambulance would be fine and easier.

Address is ---- 2302 Pacific Hwy East, Tacoma WA, 98424.

( Hmmmmmm. Odd. It says Tacoma on the owners business card, but is actually in Fife according to city limit signs. )

ABN173

My wife still does not know her work schedule (they are late posting it up) and my Daughter has a B-day party to attend, so it remains to be seen if I will make it in on time or not. If I'm running late I'll just bring the cucv.

-Dale

64c30

My wife still does not know her work schedule (they are late posting it up) and my Daughter has a B-day party to attend, so it remains to be seen if I will make it in on time or not. If I'm running late I'll just bring the cucv.

-Dale

No problem Dale!

64c30

Okay folks! One last reminder about Saturday.

Not only this be a Mil Veh Show, it'll also be Mil Appreciation Day, with a band and a free BBQ for Active Military and Vets. (They'll feed us too. :cool: )

Again, vehicles larger than deuces, please be on site by 0900, deuces and smaller, by 0930. Event will be from 0900 to 1400. As it stands now, the weather's looking to be in the 60s, and clear. A great day for a show!

Bring your family, bring your camera. For info, go to destinationharley.com

See ya there!

Last edited: