• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

harmonic balancer problem

jwaller

I was under the truck finishing some work and noticed the balancer has separated from itself. the outer ring has come unglued from the inner and I don't have the time to swap the balancer from spare to the truck. it looks like it's going to be a big job.

so my question is how do I swap this thing out? looks like a simple rad R&R to get to it but I'm not sure.

second. my eng is a LDT465 and I have a spare LD 465 and the 2 look different but after talking with memphis they say the 2 are interchangeable. what do you guys think and does anybody have a LDT balancer they wanna sell?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
John, check your balancers for timing marks. IIRC each shouls have 3 marks. They may appear different but all the ones I've ever looked at have the timing marks for LD and LDT/LDS

jwaller

you are right the one on my truck does have the different marks. I just dont like the idea of putting a balancer on the truck thats not exactly like the one that comes off. seems to me that would throw it out of balance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks